4 valve quad cam head for LS engines

onebadmax

i dont know nothing about boats and im not going to pretend to like you do with so many things on this site. this thread was started about the heads which i had nothing negative to say about, i love innovation , i think its great. but of course you come start spitting off a bunch of non-sense that i call out and you loose your cool. only thing i stated was about how much of a bargain it was for the motor at 200k... and im butt hurt because of it? troll on "BRO"

Lose my cool? No way. I didn't spit any nonsense. I exaggerated on the hp to boost level sure, I was just making a point about how well these things flow. That's it.

You and another dude jumped my case about it. Same as the last thread when someone mentioned a 80e swap for a 475hp motor. Now that was bad advice if I've ever seen it. You can't tell me that was sound advice. I've never steered any member of this forum wrong, EVER. I try nothing but to help out folks when I can.

Yeah, these definitely aren't for GM guys. Merc Racing is, more than likely, coming out with a small block power package with the LS(6.2). If that's true, they would be a great replacement for a twin 500hp BBC powered boat.

I'd love to put a set of these on my future project truck. I'm sure these dudes will be very expensive tho.