Drivers Door Panel

Cthomp

I am looking for a interior drivers door panel for 04 SS in Pewter color! Apparently these are really hard to come by? Anybody have any idea where I could find one? I'm in Fairbanks Alaska so choices are very limited up here! Thanks Craig

I happen to have one its not perfect but it worked fine for many years pm me your cell number and I'll text you pics later today of it and make sure it's the right color

I'm not sure on a price yet till I see it and find out how much shipping will be

I believe the GM OEM# is 15111863 and there is a alternate # 15281941 that has two visible fasteners. If anybody out there can find one even if it's a salvage yard in good condition, I would be willing to pay you for your time and the panel (within reason)! Since I am in Fairbanks Alaska, I have very limited choices! Thank you! Craig

Edited by Cthomp (see edit history)

Not sure if this is the color code but looks close with the 2 screw holes at each end. He also has the passenger skin also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181585851489?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That appears to be 69D/69I color. However that is specifically for an 06-07 as there is no carpet at the bottom. 03-05 models had carpet at the bottom.

Appears to be 69D/ 69I which is called Very Dark Pewter. This is different from 92I Pewter color which is more of a light grey color.

I have some Bose door panels in that color but they are not cut for the factory seat heater option next to the lock.

03-05 will have the carpet on the bottom like yours. In 06 and 07 classic there is no carpet at the bottom. Just textured plastic like in the Ebay link above.

Good luck!

This is were the trim color code is located on the trim tag.

http://www.newseatcover.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/IMG_1200.246154908_std.JPG

Edited by 1FASTBRICK (see edit history)

On your vehicle,

69I denotes Very Dark Pewter.

692 Trim Combination Leather, Very Dark Pewter

Other years and Vehicles trim code 692 has various other color designations.

​Suburban's, Tahoe's, Avalanche's, Denali's could come with a 2 tone panel's such as a dark panel with light inserts or vice versa.

These are some of the 04-06 designations;

TRIM COMBINATION LEATHER, LT OAK/VERY DK PEWTER (692);

TRIM COMBINATION LEATHER, PEWTER (692);

TRIM COMBINATION LEATHER, VERY DK PEWTER (692)

I believe the SS trim only came in Very Dark Pewter color.