Heater Help

Need some help troubleshooting guys........so I had the truck running and heat was blowing full on set at 90. My gf got in and all of a sudden the blower stopped working, seems odd that it would just die while it was running right? Drove to my destination and heat still trickles out of the vents but is not being forced out. After the truck sat for awhile i started it back up and I am pretty sure the fan kicked on for a couple seconds and then died again. Any ideas as to what this is, I did change out the blower motor resistor maybe 2 years ago.

THanks for the help.

Yes i think it was the pigtail resistor. Odd thing is this morning I got in and it turned on and ran fine for a bit, then stopped completely. And now it turns on and off intermittently........ this still sound like the resistor?

Maybe the blower itself. Sounds consistant with the motor going out. Possibly the switch. You could test the wires going to the blower motor to see if its getting consistant power. If its inconsistent the blower motor resistor is the next to check. Then switch