408 build questions

New to page, I'm in the process of a turbo 408 build. I have lots of questions so please feel free to help me. My story: I put a 72mm turbo and cammed my 2003 SS Silverado, ran 13psi of boost... It was amazing! But I lost 2nd gear and overdrive while it was being street tuned then 30 miles on my way home I shattered a piston. I know I should not of drove it home but I was pissed! So pulled motor and trans out, now my plan is to get a lq9 408 all forged from texas speed. I'm going to top it with ls3 heads, new intake and throttle body. I know I will need a x-link. I'm going to do a 4l80e conversion. I will also be doing my own tuning with HP tuners. Think I'm on the right track? So here is just a few questions... How do I run the new top end stuff with all of my evap and returned fuel system. How do I bypass it? Or is there new rails that work with it? This is just the top of the iceberg for questions haha thanks guys!