06 SSS (not mine)

Mrrat1SS

That guy is smokin somethin if you ask me. That thing is 2wd for Pete's sake. Though arguably a really nice truck. It's all up to the individual I guess. You could buy a truck, build the motor, and trans and have money left over... But that's just what I would do with that much cash. Lol

I really don't know the worth of SS's, seeing as the 2wd are 05-06 and AWD are 03-04, a 2wd would be worth more in the right condition. All things equal though, I sure the heck wouldn't pay more for a 2wd, but I do live in wisconsin where 2wd is completely useless. To each there own, everyone's perception is different which creates difference in opinion.

I prefer the 4x4 option myself

I have had multiple offers from dealers and private buyers even from this site offer me $22K to 25K for my truck. 03, 45K Mint in and out. Since this truck is 3 years newer than mine, I dont see what he couldnt get that. Yes people do get killer deals on low mileage SSS's, its either because they dont know what they have, what they are worth, or what the need for them is, or just need the money and have to let them go for nothing. Ive been there. I let go a 35K Z06 for $21,000.