Dorchester Dragway tonight 12/07/2014

that1dood

So some friends and I are going to have a little fun at the track tonight. First time to an actual strip since ive had the truck and first time ever racing 1/8th mile... Elevation at the track is 271 ft and temps should be on the low 50s when we are running. I'll post up slips tomorrow. Mods are intake, LTs full exhaust and BBP live tune. Should be fun. Anybody wanna guess what times the ol girl will produce?

so bad news... we all rallied in town (about 20 of us) and headed up to the track only to find they decided not to open! The side gate was open though so we went in and got a couple runs down the track before the owner showed up and kicked us all out. I lined up against my buddies S/C Cobalt SS and completely destroyed him LOL. Big red was running strong too, I wish they were actually open so I would know what all my times were... We're planning to try again this Sunday weather permitting.