New Speakers

So I feel my speakers are not as loud as they should be. I'm wondering if I should contact the dealership and see about the price of new bose speakers. Also I kind of want a little more bass in my truck. I don't want anything too big just something with a little bit more. Any suggestions on speakers and/or sub?

Don't go factory when it comes to stereo equipment. Even though it is great for standard equipment, there is better out there. Aftermarket speakers may even give you a little more bass. If that do it for you, and you need more, I would pick up a infinity basslink, or something of that nature. Small, easy to install, and it will give you just a little more bass.

I swapped the rear ones out for 6 1/2 much better then the stock ones that the magnets fell off the back of nice set of separates up front a good five channel amp for power and a single sub under the rear seat and a great head unit and you'll be more then happy.

I ditched my Bose for Pioneer 3 ways. I couldnt ask for a better quality sound. If you want bass, I would also suggest going with a sub. I have a 12 Inch Alpine type R and it shakes my truck.

the alpine type R is second to none for the money they cost I had 2 10's in a ported box with 1150watts rms they hit hard accurate and would take your breath away at full blast.

Also replaced my rear doors with 6 1/2 alpine type R speakers sounds outstanding alpine really knows there shit in car audio.

• 1 month later...

well I 1st changed out my head unit to an appradio4. They sound A LOT better. I think i might stick with the stock bose, but I did end up buying a JL sub with box so now I'm just searching for an appropriate amp to go with it.