55,300 Mile Mint a Black SS Silverado For Sale Again

garrell.770

Three times I felt sure and just recently I was 99.9% sure the truck was sold. Last time he texted me a picture of a check from his Federal Credit Union made out to me for the full purchase price and his words after spending almost two hours looking in, under, and around and around the truck and driving it almost twenty miles was " There can't be a cleaner truck in the entire country than this one" But when he came back to get it alone without his Wife I sensed a change and after driving and doing the around and under bit again I ask him if he was ready to sit down and finalize the deal he said "I have got to think about it a little" He then said the reason my Wife didn't come with me is that she doesn't want me to buy it, she wants me to get a new truck but I don't want a new truck I want this one but I guess I am going to pass on it. I am still trying to get my lungs to fill with air and my heart to get back in rythom. The other two buyers just simply could not get the money but they let me know the problem and every thing is tough today and I understood. SO there loss was your gain, so here goes.

First off due to a series of strokes, six,,I can not post pictures but I have a few good one that I will email you if you will send me your email address to: [email protected]

Description and Specs:

1- 2003 Black SSS with 55,300 that has always been garaged, I had my dealer trying to find me a new SS when he called and said he has just taken this truck in on trade for a new truck and he drove this one himself until he sold it but it had never been used as a work truck and he could not find me a new one anywhere so it has been in my heated and cooled shop every since.

2- The oil and filter are changed every six months using Mobile 1Synthetic oil only, at that time all other fluid levels are checked.

Early this year I had a Edge custom built torque converter and a shift kit installed and the transmission gone through and thoroughly cleaned and beefed up. This was the second time the transmission was serviced.

3- At the time the transmission was serviced I had the radiator drained, flushed and a new 190 degree T-Stat and all need hoses and belts installed.

4- Every five to six months I hand wax the truck and every week I go over it with a California Duster then I use a new Microfiber towel and Lucas Spray wax, vacuum it out and try to clean the glass. When the truck is hand waxed I use Mcguires Leather cleaner and conditioner on all the interior surfaces.

5- I installed 6.0 Billet emblems on bot from fenders and had a small red hockey stripe painted from the 6.0 badges up and back firing off to a thin point in the center of the back doors ala 68 Camaro SS'S.

6- I installed a Black Billet Five Piece a Grille and painted the grille Bow Tie and the small ones in center of the factory wheels painted the same red as the hockey stripe.

7- Installed a quality well fitting trifold tonno cover.

8- The following performance mods have been done: A- K&N CAI Kit, B- BBK Headers, Doug's a Headers electric a Cutouts and Flowmaster real dual exhaust with two mufflers existing into one 3 1/2"pipe in the original location. C- A crane Cams full roller cam kit with rocker arms and beehive valve springs.D- A FAST LSXrt intake manifold with the original 90 MM Throttle Body and FAST fuel rails.

E- The truck has had two HP Custom Tuneups. F- New Factory OEM size Nitto 420S tires which have less than 2,500 miles on them.

This truck has never been bumped or hit, does not have any parking lot dings and absolutely not a spec of rusty anywhere. The interior is flawless with not a thread popped or out of place, there are no cracks or wrinkles in the leather upholstery. Underneath, inside the wheel well and under the hood are as clean as the body. You will not find any nicer well cared for SS anywhere than this one.

Price $18,000.00

Thank you

Someone looking for a SSS you are not going to find one anywhere any nicer than this one. It behaves in traffic like 4 cylinder family sedan but push the pedal and the 500 HP beast comes alive and roars away with the cut outs open, pun intent ended.

John did a great job posting the pictures for me but they do not do the truck justice, if you are interested and have any questions you scan call my cell number: 678-634-3875 or better email me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Garrell