Lincoln, NE.. RCSB SS Clone

redSSclone

My name is Devin and I've been on the site numerous amounts of times for window shopping and lots of research, and finally caved and made an account! I wanna try to share my build in pictures! I have a 2004 victory red RCSB Silverado! Owned a few f bodies but always wanted a RCSB and finally traded my last Camaro for once of the cleanest 160k mile RUST FREE 04 Silverado I've laid my eyes on. Completely stock to begin with! From suspension, wheels, interior, exterior touches (paint matched handles, and roll pan for now) to where it's at now is just the beginning of my SS clone build. It's been a dream to own one and especially an RCSB, ever since I laid eyes on my Grandpas 37k mile 1990 454 SS when I was big enough to walk! He still has that truck to this day and he's very excited as well to be helping me finally build my own personal baby SS clone! It's been a long day on the road! Drove a 16 hour round trip to pick up my complete SS cladding kit and bumpers. Thanks for reading guys. I'll try and keep you posted on the build.

• 3 weeks later...