FINALLY A NEW ENGINE!!!! BUT..........NEED SOME TRANSM

Hey guys ive been off here for a long time. Been through a divorce, The LQ9 didn't like the boost i was throwing at it and decided to be a maraca instead. Well After almost 2 years I got my truck back from the builder. The truck runs fine and ran pretty good. there was an issue with the shift cable that happened at the builders. the tab on the cable broke and wouldn't allow you to find park.

It still drove fine. I was out for a short drive and on my way home the truck quit shifting into everything but 1,R. I made it home after a while and parked the truck. I installed a new cable and the adjustment seems to be right.

So here's the issue and the question. After messing with things more, the trans will sometimes find 1-2-3, but then sometimes it will fall out of 3rd and go to second. The transmission was scanned using a Snap-On Solstice Ultra, and no codes were found in the trans at all. The fluid isn't burnt either.

Does anyone have some addition trouble shooting advise? I was thinking about unhooking the cable from the transmission and just using the lever on the trans to shift it into drive and see how that goes.

Mod to the trans are TransGo HD2 shift kit, corvette servos, large add on trans cooler and a 3200 stall. If you need to know its a 2003 SSS AWD with the 4l65e