2004 Silverado RCSB SS clone. Victory red

redSSclone

I've think I've seen some of these pics on Instagram. Looking good so far!! Here's some motivation for you on black wheels and on SS 22s.

Thanks! I follow the first owner of the clone and also a guy Rufy who had the truck recently! Is that you? Haha love the truck and yes that is my motivation truck!

Thanks! I follow the first owner of the clone and also a guy Rufy who had the truck recently! Is that you? Haha love the truck and yes that is my motivation truck!

Yes RUFY3 is my Instagram. Rufy is a nick name taken from my first name, Rufino.

Right on man, yeah I came across that deal on the kit and just instantly decided to go through with the full ss clone lol

If you know anyone needed misc cladding let me know. I have both cab corners and both rear doors. Also in search of the ss tailgate cap/spoiler. Not the wing though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nice yeah i remember when he sold it. Did you get the billet wheels that he had on it?

No, there was some horrible 16 inch wheels on it. All black nascar look. Changed them out for replica 22s less than 1/2 hour after I got the truck home and off the trailer.

• 2 months later...

Update: finally got my bumper and grille back from paint a couple weeks ago! Absolutely love how it turned out! Now just have to start on fitting and repainting the claddings! I have everything I need down to the brackets. The brake ducts were also repainted silver to go back to the factory look as the previous owner painted over everything himself in black. The bumper could come up some more but I have to find the time to cut and weld the brackets. Hope you guys like how it's coming along!

post-26921-0-49792800-1429066428_thumb.jpg

post-26921-0-42736400-1429066470_thumb.jpg

post-26921-0-14316800-1429066849_thumb.jpg

post-26921-0-89256400-1429066863_thumb.jpg