See ya trans

So got my truck back from the electrical problems she had. Drove it home and trans is gone. Taking it for a beef up rebuild on Monday. Servo,cooler,heavier bands and Solenoids. 2800 stall. Never a dull moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 2tone06SS (see edit history)

Your having a streak of bad luck it's gotta get better soon

Sooner or later mike.

Im right there with ya bro. Happy new year right?

That's sucks. Your right. Happy new year I guess. Lol

Well it was gonna go with the Procharger for sure so get it done now and be ready for spring haha. That's the positive side Bro. Spending more money sucks. I need some speed upgrades myself soon.

Well it was gonna go with the Procharger for sure so get it done now and be ready for spring haha. That's the positive side Bro. Spending more money sucks. I need some speed upgrades myself soon.

Agreed with the Procharger gonna blow it up. Spending money does suck but speed upgrades are always a bonus. [emoji106]

Sorry to hear about the $h*t storm Brother. Is this the third thing? They say trouble comes in three's.

Actually it was the second thing until I walked out of the house this morning and saw a huge puddle of antifreeze underneath my POS cavalier I drive everyday. So that's 3 total. I should be good. Lol

Edited by 2tone06SS (see edit history)

Agreed with the Procharger gonna blow it up. Spending money does suck but speed upgrades are always a bonus. [emoji106]

Actually it was the second thing until I walked out of the house this morning and saw a huge puddle of antifreeze underneath my POS cavalier I drive everyday. So that's 3 total. I should be good. Lol

Well, there ya go. Hope your good for a while.

• 2 weeks later...