Its been a year, time for a new daily

kcsilveradoss

I knew when I seen this you were gonna show us your new Ford, bust I won't bust your Balls :) As long as you like it that's all that matters. How's the House coming? Got it all squared away?

I knew when I seen this you were gonna show us your new Ford, bust I won't bust your Balls :) As long as you like it that's all that matters. How's the House coming? Got it all squared away?

Had to dig up the main septic line on my vacation this week and repair it, but everything is put away. I love having the space in the new kitchen to actually cook

Hope you got a warranty. My buddies dad has one and has nothing but issues with it.

It is certified, so it comes with a premiumcare for 12/12 and powertrain for 7/100 from original in service date. It is strange about your buddies dad having issues, as we see an average of 100-130 cars a day at the dealership and the SHO are hardly ever in for service other than maintenance.