4l65 1-2 upshift issues

I have an 04 SSS with a built trans and about a week ago it started shifting differently. I've had the trans in the truck for probably about 2 years and the 1-2 upshift always hit VERY firm at 6000rpm. Last Sunday I realized that it stopped hitting hard and it just glides into 2nd. The 2-3 upshift, and the 3-2 and 2-1 downshifts are still firm and shift like normal. What could be causing this? Its my dd and it doesn't slip or heat up when I drive it just no firm 1-2 shift. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also I recently had a viper 5704 remote start security system installed a couple months ago. I had it done professionally but I recall something in the intructions saying something about how hooking up one of the wires wrong could damage the transmission. Not sure if that could have anything to do with it?

Also I recently had a viper 5704 remote start security system installed a couple months ago. I had it done professionally but I recall something in the intructions saying something about how hooking up one of the wires wrong could damage the transmission. Not sure if that could have anything to do with it?

it's not the alarm, your trans is going out. First it's 1/2 then it will be 3/4 then you will have now reverse. The bands and clutch disc's are going out. I would pull the pan check to see how much metal staving are on the magnate and if the fluid is burnt.