Msd air force intakes

Aldofashow

I like the looks of it fine. Allows the use of stock, (Cheap), fuel rails.

Too early in production to find any real world info on it. What I found on it says it won't begin shipping till April or May.

Worth keeping an eye on, though.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

Thanks John. I haven't even drivin it since I put it on lol. Been switching between the SS n Denali :) it's super clean under the hood for sure also did the interior. Looks better now than when Delivered lol

SS is still faster :) I wanna go fast SS I wanna go out or cruise Denali. Wanna Turn Heads it Don't Matter which one I drive. The feeling I have when I look at them Shinning side by side is :):):)

SS is still faster :) I wanna go fast SS I wanna go out or cruise Denali. Wanna Turn Heads it Don't Matter which one I drive. The feeling I have when I look at them Shinning side by side is :) :) :)

I was thinking that a group photo with your two, your Ladies Esky, your airboat, and whatever else you've got hanging around, would be cool. Kinda like what they used to do in Hot Rod mag with group photos of featured guys toys.

I was thinking that a group photo with your two, your Ladies Esky, your airboat, and whatever else you've got hanging around, would be cool. Kinda like what they used to do in Hot Rod mag with group photos of featured guys toys.

That sounds like a good idea. Got a lot of stuff hanging around for sure. Have to throw the vett in too :)

That looks like a Badass Intake for sure.

I don't think its worth the $$$ though. If I recall they're in the $1100 dollar neighbourhood.

Looks more like $950.00. $1500.00 with T-body. It's all speculation anyway until they hit the street. I suspect that they will have to be competitive with the competition and if they can prove their performance claims they will find buyers.

https://www.google.com/search?q=msd+air+force+intake&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=msd+air+force+intake&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=shop