Gibbs Silverado on eBay

Mcinalli123

That's ridiculous. I'm not a Joe Gibbs expert but I've only seen one in single cab. For that price tho he really is on drugs. I hope maybe it's 98k miles and I would still think twice in dropping 24k on it.

I have done alot of research on these trucks, and they did make an extended cab. They are just a little more rare. I agree with everyone else though. Has he been smoking bed bugs?

I have done alot of research on these trucks, and they did make an extended cab. They are just a little more rare. I agree with everyone else though. Has he been smoking bed bugs?

LoL smoking bed bugs the shit the kids these days are willing to try bath salts and now bed bugs next will be moth balls sprinkled with baking soda chased with a half a pack of newports

LoL smoking bed bugs the shit the kids these days are willing to try bath salts and now bed bugs next will be moth balls sprinkled with baking soda chased with a half a pack of newports

Don't give them any ideas.

5.3L? I don't know much about Joe Gibbs trucks, but that doesn't sound right to me. Especially if he's claiming 425 horsepower...

I retract my last statement. I always assumed the joe Gibbs trucks were just a tricked out version of the ss since they look almost identical.