88-91 six spokes

canadianVRss

Anyone try to fit these over our calipers? http://www.midwestwheelcover.com/1618usedrims.aspx

I have a feeling they won't clear because Ive tried these and they don't clear http://m.ebay.com/itm/400851153699but I'd rather not buy them and have them not fit. I found some Nissan 16s that fit, but those rims from the first pic look a lot better.

I think the older body style bolt pattern is different than the nbs trucks. I could be mistaken but I think the obs truck are the same bolt pattern as the Colorado"s.

I know that the Nissan wheels fit.

Edited by ONESSB4U (see edit history)

Since your truck is an 03-05 AWD than you can put a 16" on as long as it is the same lug pattern (those should be), and assuming you have stock brakes.

The second ones you posted were the exact wheels i used in the winter on my truck.

The 05-07 2WD then 17" is the smallest you can go. The 2WDs have bigger front discs.

Pretty sure 88 up is all 6x5.5. Just not enough room inside the rim. The ones I posted are kind of rare though (88-91) so I doubt anyone has tried to fit them. Just thought I'd give it a shot.

The 4x4 yes but the 2wd were all 5 lug. You know we have talked about this also I haven't really followed thro on looking what will fit.

The 4x4 yes but the 2wd were all 5 lug. You know we have talked about this also I haven't really followed thro on looking what will fit.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. The 5 spokes I posted didn't clear my calipers at all. I don't know how digger Dan got them to fit :donno: