cowl hood

I am jealous of all you guys in the lower 48. Most people won't ship to alaska.

Same thing I thought. I had no idea hoods were so cheap!! A hood like that would cost about $1200 all said and done up here.

I like that hood though. Seen it on a few trucks of all colors. Looks good. I think I'd go with the dual vent scoop if I had to do it again. I love my cowl, but that hood looked incredible on shawns truck.

What ever happened to that 4" cowl hood deal that was supposed to happen? Lol

Well I picked up the hood for $250 and it looked good besides the dented corners which I figured would be around a $100 dollar fix. Took it to a local paint shop and with further inspection and the right lighting there is dents in it :(. The shop quoted me $700 bucks to fix the dents/paint. So I'm looking at $950 total. That's just my f^#$*^ luck, thought I was getting a hell of a deal now I'm paying out the ass. Anybody else got this type of luck with their hood?? Also does anybody know of a place I could sell my old hood and maybe get a couple bucks back???

Edited by RickRolled (see edit history)

Sorry to hear about your bad luck Rick. That sucks! I remember that Jason, (JC03SS), had some bad luck with the shipping company that delivered his hood. Don't remember hearing the final outcome of that one.

For whatever it's worth Amazon sells the street scenes cowl hood for $454.00 delivered, and Amazon stands by there stuff and deliveries. (I realize that's not exactly what your looking for)