2003 Silverado SS Black From Ripley, TN

MHARPER1

I have had my Silverado SS for about 2 years now. It was recently vandalized and so I have taken the opportunity to upgrade it slightly. Being that is was originally from Connecticut, it was eat up with rust. I am having all of the rust repaired and am having it painted back black. I have decided to add a set of 22'' U2-55 wheels with 305/40-22 tires, all clear head lights and bumper lights, along with 6000k HID high beams and low beams. I have already added a complete billet grille kit for the 5 front end openings along with a billet bow tie. I have decided to add a ram air hood to it (a steel one, not one of those fiberglass pieces of crap), which i think will make it look that much better. Anyway, I am glad to have ran across this forum. It took me awhile to decide to join, but i have been enjoying all of the information I've found on it for about 3 months.

Yeah, I really don't like most aftermarket wheels, I really had made my mind up to just do the 22'' Replicas but ended up settling on the U2's. I think they look good and as with all of the wheels I buy, my main concern is how easy will they be to keep clean, and these look like they will be super easy.

• 1 month later...

Would love to meet up here in TN too! I own a restaurant in Nashville that we can always use. Check us out at www.smokinthighs.com If you want to know about the food see our yelp, trip advisor etc reviews. That guy that called me an **** in one of the reviews was right that day... but he and his wife really sucked too!

Would love to meet up here in TN too! I own a restaurant in Nashville that we can always use. Check us out at www.smokinthighs.com If you want to know about the food see our yelp, trip advisor etc reviews. That guy that called me an **** in one of the reviews was right that day... but he and his wife really sucked too!

Over by the speedway? Awesome man, I come through there every once in awhile and I'll definitely have to check it out for sure! I bet it wouldn't take much to get all the local SS guys there one night, maybe even one night a week/month.