Ebay wheel center caps

SSmoothSilSS

He steals them off of members trucks. Don't park near him.

You need to be careful what you say....I don't steal!!!!! And don't need that bullshit from people like you. If you really want to know I work at a chrome plating shop in SoCal. we chrome plate wheels and we get to keep the silver caps from customers and give them chrome caps with the new chrome plated wheels.

How did you acquire so many?

I chrome plated lots of wheels when these trucks were coming out from local dealers and also some members from here and I still move these wheels for chrome exchanges. I also own a couple sets of Ss wheels for exchange deals on chrome plated, powdercoat, and custom finishes.

Edited by SSBlue24 (see edit history)

You need to be careful what you say....I don't steal!!!!! And don't need that bullshit from people like you. If you really want to know I work at a chrome plating shop in SoCal. we chrome plate wheels and we get to keep the silver caps from customers and give them chrome caps with the new chrome plated wheels.

It was a joke bud

I chrome plated lots of wheels when these trucks were coming out from local dealers and also some members from here and I still move these wheels for chrome exchanges. I also own a couple sets of Ss wheels for exchange deals on chrome plated, powdercoat, and custom finishes.

Sweet deal that is!