Looking at an 05 SSS - Need advice!

Alljackedup408

Hey guys/gals, looking for advice.

I am seriously debating on buying an 05 SS RWD.

Been looking for a couple years... and I am close on pulling the trigger.

This one has 130,000 miles. 2 owner.. no accidents .... ect ect.

Tires are good, only one little mark on the bumper. Has a nice truck covers usa roll up on it.. HIDs, double din, remote start ect.

Guy said he would take $14,500.

What do you guys think is fair? Nada is 14 and change.

Screenshot_2015-02-19-10-02-34_zps04ni9r

20150218_092131_zps3rahggxf.jpg

Screenshot_2015-02-19-10-02-29_zpsdqretz

Screenshot_2015-02-18-12-59-49_zpsybg8ec

Screenshot_2015-02-18-18-54-53_zpsj6bzdh

Screenshot_2015-02-19-10-02-39_zpss6wbaf

20150214_160756_zpsk00tnvwp.jpg

Screenshot_2015-02-18-20-34-23_zpsenh6aq

Looks good to me! Nada is fair pricing. Maybe talk him down a hair. But he does have a few goodies on it. But seems like it was well taken care of. These trucks are going to get harder and harder to find with low miles. If you really want one, I say take what you can get. Haha and let the modding begin! :thumbs::peelout:

Looks really clean underneath, many of these trucks are ruined with winter salt, dirt and general neglect eating away at the undercarriage so I would say your good to go there that one appears mint from the picture. I would talk him down a tad more and just go for it like Brandon said.

I agree. I kinda thought it was high for the miles, but after looking at the pics it does look like it's in excellent condition. If you can get him down to 13.5, hell yeah. Maybe offer it, and walk away if he doesn't bite. Tell him to call you if he changes his mind. After a day or two of thinking about it, I bet he will come down, at least some.

Edited by levilz (see edit history)

Looks like a pretty clean truck.. Common problems... wheel hubs, leaking oil/trans cooler lines, power window motors and blower motor/resistors. Otherwise pretty bullet proof trucks, that's why I bought one.

Yeah! I worked for GM for a few years.. at a GMC dealership... those common problems were COMMON. hahaha.

I just havent found many SS trucks for sale... so I was lost in what a safe offer to him was!

I got you... I used to work for Corp GM and then for a dealer for a while. I'm like you wanted to get a fair price for one. I lucked out and found one with 48K (but I paid all the money)..... I'm a fan of the 2wd ones though...

I got you... I used to work for Corp GM and then for a dealer for a while. I'm like you wanted to get a fair price for one. I lucked out and found one with 48K (but I paid all the money)..... I'm a fan of the 2wd ones though...

I cant agree more!! And I do not want a black one... I love the looks just the Florida sun for a daily driver kills them. =(