Unorthodox Pic Request

CaptKirk

on a black truck, go with the silver or chrome reps in the 14' sierra wheel. my favorite factory wheel ever made. i can get pics of them in chrome 24s on a dropped red ss, but thats about it. the wheel design fits great with the sporty style imo

on a black truck, go with the silver or chrome reps in the 14' sierra wheel. my favorite factory wheel ever made. i can get pics of them in chrome 24s on a dropped red ss, but thats about it. the wheel design fits great with the sporty style imo

Sure can you attach it to a post here? I won't see an embedded image.

Once I found out the reps aren't exact reps of the sierra wheels though I got hesitant, regardless of finish. I only saw the real ones at a dealer and they looked awesome. Didn't wanna be dissapointed.

Eh, once I found out that those aren't exact reps of the real Sierra wheels, I backed out of it. Apparently the real ones' spokes poke out a bit before meeting back up with the lip instead of being flat like these are.

I'll go with 22 reps in chrome.

I like the decision to go with chrome 22's. :thumbsup: Put up a pic, if you can, when you get them mounted.

I just ordered 22'' Chrome U2-55 wheels for my SSS. They are similar to the factory SS wheels, but not over the top and they have a deep lip, which I am a huge fan of. To me, these are an excellent choice of wheels. I think you gotta be really careful when picking out wheels for our trucks, just anything will not look good.

Edited by MHARPER1 (see edit history)

Does Tapatalk upload work for you?

1988cfd614ea59578340724bab05da08.jpg

That's the truck w/ his ig name if you wanna look up more. They're actually the machined now chrome

Much appreciated! That does look pretty good...Maybe down the road I'll switch out for some.

I like the decision to go with chrome 22's. :thumbsup: Put up a pic, if you can, when you get them mounted.

Will do!

I just ordered 22'' Chrome U2-55 wheels for my SSS. They are similar to the factory SS wheels, but not over the top and they have a deep lip, which I am a huge fan of. To me, these are an excellent choice of wheels. I think you gotta be really careful when picking out wheels for our trucks, just anything will not look good.

Nice, I like those. And you're right these trucks don't look good with a LOT of the options out there.