transgo HD shift kit

No more than 2 silver washers on the accumulator as for the the same no more than 2 spacers on the servo gold in color. Eazy install. I had my tranny blow up in the summer and with work and all i just had it running no more than 3 weeks now. Alto friction and clutches and all harden parts. I have had the skift kit like 4 years now. Even when the tranny blow all the shift kit component were good to use. The Previous tranny guy didnt put harden parts or upgraded planetary.yes its a nice kit.

Honestly I wouldn't put any of the silver washers in the accumulator cup. The spring you switch that comes with the kit is a lot beefier and will crispen up the shifts just fine on its own, no need to compress it farther. I put one in and it clunks pretty hard sometimes at part throttle shifts. It says "street/strip" but it's a little too aggressive and kind of nasty on hard parts. Just some advice from a guy who's been there. when I pull my Trans pan again, I will be removing that washer.

After 16 hours under the truck i finally was able to install the kit. Holy crap, 6 of those hours was trying to get the pan off, attempted every single tactic out there. But i still have some questions, do you not install the spring that comes down with the separator plate during removal, for the accumulator piston that is inside of the case, light blue in color? I also installed a corvette servo with a single gold shim, is that a no-no? I will drive the truck like this til next weekend, to correct any discrepancies that you wise ones will point out, if any, and to replace the 1-2 accumulator piston to an aluminum one. Noticed last minute that it was plastic. thanks again for the help.

I never could figure out why, but I never ever had issues getting the pan off of my truck. Everyone always talked about the shifter cable bracket not allowing it to come out.

Mystery.......