ISS wing question

tonycillo

I had a replica wing on my previous Silverado and I hated the fact I had to drill holes in it.

I ended up finding a guy locally who makes the wings out of some alternative material that's not fiberglass, and installs them without tapping holes in the bed.

He told me it was some sort of tape/glue, that he guaranteed for life. Once I get my wing, ill try to do a write up on it.

Yeah I wouldn't get holes in it, considering those wings get stolen a lot around here, I don't wanna be left with holes in my bed. Id try experimenting with sealers or double sided tapes.

I got a tailgate keeper kit to help in making it hard to steal hoping if they had to work hard to get the tailgate and didn't bring the right tools then maybe they would give up instead of only stealing half the wing it would take them forever to get the wing off the tailgate I had to pull the locks off the ends to bolt on the back side of the wing and that was a major p i t a they start unbolting those and there just gonna spin for hours not unbolt without a wrench on the back and most crooks are not willing to go through all that work even a good theif would be locked into 45mins of hard work to figure out how I mounted it all (never make it easy)

I got a tailgate keeper kit to help in making it hard to steal hoping if they had to work hard to get the tailgate and didn't bring the right tools then maybe they would give up instead of only stealing half the wing it would take them forever to get the wing off the tailgate I had to pull the locks off the ends to bolt on the back side of the wing and that was a major p i t a they start unbolting those and there just gonna spin for hours not unbolt without a wrench on the back and most crooks are not willing to go through all that work even a good theif would be locked into 45mins of hard work to figure out how I mounted it all (never make it easy)

I'm going to do the same thing. Oh, and I'm not afraid to put a .45 caliber sized hole in a ****in head if I have to lol. I work too hard for my stuff, for someone else to benefit from stealing it off me.