gone like the wind

Okay my 2-3 has playing this on again off again slip... today headed up the rainbow bridge I noticed my rpms staying the same but speed dropping...as I topped the bridge it was obvious that 3-4 were no longer there...no warning just gone...

So here goes..paid 3600 to get trans redone to my specs...got totally shafted...there are only 3 f ING bolts holding the trans to the block..and one bolts is completely stripped out..starters barks when I crank it up and the supposed stall 2500 is a joke...I paid extra for a TCI and there's this green piece of shit under there....not to mention only one bolt in the member...I'm actually thinking about cancelling the check I wrote them today...they will not touch it again...

post-26193-0-28896400-1426906728_thumb.jpg

post-26193-0-10739200-1426906746_thumb.jpg

post-26193-0-84067600-1426906764_thumb.jpg

post-26193-0-35714800-1426906780_thumb.jpg

post-26193-0-15346500-1426906842_thumb.jpg

I am with those guys cancel that check and make sure you have documentation for everything.

I need to get there parts list that shows there breakdown of what was done...I saw a chicken scratch copy when I picked it up yesterday but the lady didn't want to give me a copy till the 7 day inspection so she could clean it up...I really beside myself right now...DA will let me know my options monday...

Hope your able to put a hurtin' on the sorry sucker's. :M16: :M16:

If your on facebook or any other similar site, let folks know how they treated you.

Hope you got the check canceled.

Best luck.

I liked there page on Facebook then gave them a horrible review...also posted pictures on my page bcs fabrication with pictures...snowden automotive is going to inspect the job in the morning and tear it down and see what they did...that way I can take it all to the DA...I'm not getting screwed on this one...

I liked there page on Facebook then gave them a horrible review...also posted pictures on my page bcs fabrication with pictures...snowden automotive is going to inspect the job in the morning and tear it down and see what they did...that way I can take it all to the DA...I'm not getting screwed on this one...

Sounds good Brother. Sure hope it works out good for you.

Good lord! that's scary there are people allowed to work on vehicles that would do that. I too would be completely pissed. You couldve just paid me a flight down there/back and I would've wrenched for you for free and just considered it a vacation. Get my white ass out of the snow for a bit lol

Good lord! that's scary there are people allowed to work on vehicles that would do that. I too would be completely pissed. You couldve just paid me a flight down there/back and I would've wrenched for you for free and just considered it a vacation. Get my white ass out of the snow for a bit lol

next time your own...