Parts Changed So far

Rims , 3 sets

Tires , New times wont do it right away it seems but then.. they do lol

Beltec Shocks all the way around

Power Slot rotors

brake pads

several alignments

Steering Column

IF the alignment is set up toe out it eats up the inside of the tires BUT it does not do it

if alignment is set up to suggested spec, it does it.

last Alignment shop said its going to need ball joints soon, maybe that could be the issue?

You can't get upper ball joints from the dealer without getting the upper control arm and after getting ac delco ball joints from rock auto and using the energy bushings in the control arms I wish I got the new arm with stock bushings there almost 2 years old and seem like they need to be done again I think there's a good reason gm does that so that's the route I'm going next time those upper bushings take a lot of abuse I'd also get new bolts for that upper control arm they also looked terrible when I pulled them out

Had the same problem and thought is was the ball joints. Bought new tires inwhich they balanced them. Shaking went away.

Ya

You can't get upper ball joints from the dealer without getting the upper control arm and after getting ac delco ball joints from rock auto and using the energy bushings in the control arms I wish I got the new arm with stock bushings there almost 2 years old and seem like they need to be done again I think there's a good reason gm does that so that's the route I'm going next time those upper bushings take a lot of abuse I'd also get new bolts for that upper control arm they also looked terrible when I pulled them out

Thank You for that, Maybe thats the route to go

It sounds like you're at the point of needing a really good front end job done to all your front steering components. If toe out makes this go away you need a lot more than the low price of ball joints. Start at the steering box and replace it, then follow all the way through, the steering rods, pitman arm, etc etc until you have everything replaced. Yes, this isn't cheap... After doing all of that you will get very responsive steering like the truck was when new. If you still have a shake after replacing all of that its time to invest even more into the control arms and under wheel well components.

It know $$$ isn't what you want to hear but my 21 yr old 2 door full size blazer got this treatment about 2 yrs ago at 165,000 miles and it drove like it did the day it came off the show room floor for under $1500. I will always consider doing this to any vehicle at 150k moving forward. It's money well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like you're at the point of needing a really good front end job done to all your front steering components. If toe out makes this go away you need a lot more than the low price of ball joints. Start at the steering box and replace it, then follow all the way through, the steering rods, pitman arm, etc etc until you have everything replaced. Yes, this isn't cheap... After doing all of that you will get very responsive steering like the truck was when new. If you still have a shake after replacing all of that its time to invest even more into the control arms and under wheel well components.

It know $$$ isn't what you want to hear but my 21 yr old 2 door full size blazer got this treatment about 2 yrs ago at 165,000 miles and it drove like it did the day it came off the show room floor for under $1500. I will always consider doing this to any vehicle at 150k moving forward. It's money well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with doing a complere front end rebuild and tire balance, I would have personally thought the rims would have held up better and not have to have been replaced but I could only assume.

I hope you get it worked out cheap.