Finally got the wife in a GM Product

jddmj

When I met my wife a few years back, she just had picked up a '09 Ford Focus. Nice car for what it was. It was loaded with Microsoft Sync, 6 Disc CD, SES (Ford's Sport Package), and drove really well. But there was a problem, it was a Ford. We used the car to commute back and forth, and it did its job well. It was still a Ford. We began car shopping off and on, but never found anything that fit the calling like we wanted. Well we could, but I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg..........and/or ankle. Last weekend I was cruising down, and spotted a small SUV that caught my eye. It had everything that we had talked about in a vehicle. Leather, sunroof, Small but roomy, the color was right, and most of all, to fit my taste, GM. It was a little older than I hoped to get into, but I was extremely stunned by the condition. It was the original owner, and had been taken very well taken care of. And the price couldn't be passed up. So far we love it. I know a lot of people are not fans on GM's Hybrid breed of cars, but it drives like a dream. We are averaging so far 30-34 on the highway 24-27 around town. The focus did 28 city/33 highway with a K&N drop in installed. So im happy LOL Needless to say, I got a Focus for sale now.

So here it is, my NEW (to me) 2008 Saturn Vue Hybrid. It's no new car, and its not a Trailblazer SS. But the wife's happy, and that says a lot.

There are mods to come, but nothing crazy LOL

20150314_142414_zpsusza3jwy.jpg20150314_142429_zps66pbgavn.jpg20150314_142439_zpsvbinei6r.jpg20150314_173216-0_zpsnz1me0qa.jpg20150314_173232-0_zps3zpruc4r.jpg

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

So ho do you mod a hybrid? bigger battery? haha kidding... That is a sweet wife mobile. You know those wheels almost look like mini SS reps if they would've just kept the same width on the spokes all the way to the hub instead of getting skinny haha.

So ho do you mod a hybrid? bigger battery? haha kidding... That is a sweet wife mobile. You know those wheels almost look like mini SS reps if they would've just kept the same width on the spokes all the way to the hub instead of getting skinny haha.

I thought the same thing. Actually, the Vue's Hybrid set up is very mild. It is a normal car, besides the generator on the side of the motor. They still benefit from high air flow air filters, and things like that LOL It will more than likely get some tint, and maybe mod the stock stereo to accept bluetooth, and usb connections. That is about it. Hopefully when the focus sells, the part buying can begin.