Isimple not so simple

Ok so I have been trying to figure out how to install this but I have a problem bc the small connector on the isimple adapter that plugs on the radio will not reach around that metal bar in the back. I would post pictures but my iPhone takes too good of pictures. If anyone know what I'm talking about please let me know bc I am about to loose it on this adapter!!!!

There is a cable that is splice on both of the connectors that is making it not have enough room to stretch and be able to reroute them. I will proably just splice in some more wire and make it longer. If I could post pics it would make sense why I can't reroute it

So i posted this in frustration. I went to best buy and got some assistance from one of the guys there. We just "finessed" it off to the side so the radio would go into place. So its installed but i did unravelled the electrical and bc of the way everything is spliced together it didn't give me any extra room to play with it.