03' SSS NVG 149 or Gov-lock binding issues.... need input!

Having some serious issues with my bone stock 03' SSS DD, bought the truck in New Mexico with a damaged T-case for cheap and trailered it home, went through T-case and replaced all damaged pieces including rear case half, planetary assy, and all seals... filled with Auto track and test drove, T-case had severe popping sound under load. Removed t-case and took it to a good friend that specializes in T-case and manual trans overhaul, found that drive chain was stretched and and skipping over drive gears. Had my friend replace drive chain and he insisted on viscous coupling replacement as well, only way he would warranty his work. Re-installed t-case again, drives perfect now when cold and on short drives but as soon as t-case warms up from an extend drive or any highway driving it binds up severly in tight "parking maneuvers"... no binding in staright line what so ever though. Removed t-case once again and had my guy replace new viscous with another new viscous, re-installed and still having the same issue. Very tired of removing and installing this t-case and running out of ideas... looking for some input or advice!!! possible that the rear gov-lock is staying locked and causing this????

• 2 weeks later...