Volant Ram Air Scoop

Xtremeta38

I am selling a Volant Ram Air scoop for 1999 through 2007 classic body styles. This came in a package deal I bought a year or so ago and I want to sell this scoop to buy the SS version. It is clean and comes with the silicon connector and 2 hose clamps. Here is a short description from Volant's site:

"Scoop 35853 offers a ram air upgrade for LT trucks and SUVs equipped with the 4.8, 5.3. 6.0LT. This Scoop mounts below your frame behind the OEM valance and maintains a factory look with added performance. The 35853 installs in minutes by attaching the sleeve to the bottom of the air box and attaching the scoop to the frame using the OEM tow hook bolt. Note if your vehicle is not equipped with tow hooks trimming of the valance block of plate and a mounting bolt will be necessary to see the full hp and mpg benefits."

I will try to get some pictures up as soon as I figure out how to do so. I'd like to get $80 plus shipping. Thanks.