WTB-intimidator Ss floormats

1skss

GL, I searched for many months.. If you find a set in Cali, don't bother.. They aren't there. I ended up getting a custom set made up. Well that sucks lol... I might just end up with a custom Ss non intimidator set off of eBay... They're lisyed for like $220 I believe.

4C9BCFA3-E1D0-45FD-8CDD-D404EFA69417-890

Oh yea, long gone.. But don't let me deter you from your venture.. The sun shines on a dogs ass some days.

I know a lot of guys on here love lloyds mats.. Jus sayin. I made a post awhile back about these mats. I'd have to find it but my custom mats weren't that far off that price. They just embroidered the logo on 2 of the three mats.

Edited by A_FuriouSS (see edit history)

Not trying to get anyone wet but I do have 2 sets of Intimidator floor mats, one set is new in original GM box and second set is used but in very good condition almost like new.

Well shoot me a pm my friend!!

• 1 month later...

Not trying to get anyone wet but I do have 2 sets of Intimidator floor mats, one set is new in original GM box and second set is used but in very good condition almost like new.

Do you still happen to have a second set available?