LS1 fans??

mando28

I would skip the LS1 fans since I don't think they just bolt up and use the 05-06 fans as you can buy reproduction versions for pretty cheap. ($140 ish) The other option is to go to a junk yard and find a set and the GM relay control for it and add them to your truck. The GM relay system works the best that I have seen. I would assume both fans cool just about the same.

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

I would skip the LS1 fans since I don't think they just bolt up and use the 05-06 fans as you can buy reproduction versions for pretty cheap. ($140 ish) The other option is to go to a junk yard and find a set and the GM relay control for it and add them to your truck. The GM relay system works the best that I have seen. I would assume both fans cool just about the same.

I have the harness to add the ls1 fans into an SSS you can't always find a way to mount them

I was just curious if they are as strong as the ones on an 05 SS or will my truck heat up a little more