Thinking about selling the Ss for a trans am ws6

Mcinalli123

Easy choice. Keep SS and Buy the Car. If I had to have only 1 tho. I'd never have a car only. Can't do anything with a car. Put your Xmas tree on the roof, mulch, ply wood, fishing rods n coolers mmmmm Nope.

+1 for keeping the truck and getting the car later if you can't do both right now. I tried just doing the T/A for a while. Not long after getting rid of it, I realized how much more I needed a truck than I thought I did. Especially in our part of the country, I wouldn't just have an F-body. With that said, I love my car!!

I vote both also. My SSS is the daily driver and tow rig.... Camaro ss is a sun only car. It's an 02 with only 12k. I had a couple GTOs as company sleds in the day. Fun car but SUPER heavy. Best seats in any GM car hands down.... Used F body's with mid miles are pretty cheap these days.

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

I got rid of my car cuz I was bored with it and bought my truck. I parted it out and then sold the body as a roller, should have kept it now that I think about it, but it's done now. I have lots of misc parts for fbodys, I'd own another one if I get the chance.