Time to say goodbye.....

D1SCSS

Last weekend my truck was vandalized heavily... They went around the truck with a knife and a can of spray paint and got almost every panel!! The repairs came back at about $15K so my insurance company decided to total the truck.:'(

I've decided to buy another SSS and transfer most of the parts off old blue.I'm going to detune the truck and make it a little more daily driver friendly. Most of the parts will be transferred. I'm thinking of getting a Silver Birch SSS...

Last weekend my truck was vandalized heavily... They went around the truck with a knife and a can of spray paint and got almost every panel!! The repairs came back at about $15K so my insurance company decided to total the truck.:'(

I've decided to buy another SSS and transfer most of the parts off old blue.I'm going to detune the truck and make it a little more daily driver friendly. Most of the parts will be transferred. I'm thinking of getting a Silver Birch SSS...

I can only imagine how you must feel after putting so much time into making it your own...very sorry once again to hear this. I hate to even ask, but would you mind posting up some pics of the damages - I'm very curious as I'm sure a lot of others are too.

Good luck on finding a new one too

Wow. Sorry to hear this. This is one of my biggest fears. Guys like us spend hours and hours and tons of cash just to have some kid or hater come along and take 2 minutes to destroy our hard work and efforts. I'm sorry man. This stuff kills me.

Might sound dumb but if this was gonna happen to me I would rather not catch the fag. I would certainly wind up in jail.

Scumbag; "Yeah officer, I want to file a complaint that this guy beat the crap out of me"

Officer; "What where you doing to cause him to beat the crap out of you?"

More than likely the piece a crap scumbag will slink off and quietly lick his wounds.

Although it would be immensely gratifying I wouldn't suggest shooting the piece of crap. A baseball bat would work well, though, or a length of garden hose filled with sand.

Well Guys, I bought a 2008 GMC Sierra Denali. I plan on swapping the brakes and selling most of the remaning performance parts off the truck.... Im going to put it back to stock and sell it as a running truck.....