Time to say goodbye.....

D1SCSS

Wow sorry to hear about the truck getting beat up. But on the other hand you will really like the Seirra Denali. I almost bought one about 8 months ago. they are pretty sweet. what color did you get?

My condolences man, your SS was super sick and def one of my fav's on the site, it looked so wicked with the 3/4 drop and the OEM chrome 20's. I just don't get people these days, it seems a lot of people don't have any respect for anybody else's property. If I caught somebody in the act of doing that shit to my truck, I would go ballistic.

I'm with ya on the GMT900 Sierra Denali's, they are sweet trucks, congrats on picking one up! I don't plan on driving my SS through another shitty Alberta winter, she'll get parked when the time comes this year so what you just bought is exactly what I'll be looking for in the fall! I work on them all of the time (GM dealership) and I love how they drive, when I find one I'm gonna leave it stock except for a tune, tint, and a set of the new 20" chrome 10-spoke Denali wheels.. I don't need 2 AWD trucks all modded! Lol