snap from drivers side

I have been hearing a snap or pop noise from the drivers side of my 05 awd ss, so I replaced all control arms and ball joints thinking it was a ball joint, I also put on some beltech 2'' drop spindles. Well the noise is still there every now and then if turning hard left at slow speed, taking off from a stop sign (light) as well as at about 15 mph and putting the skinny pedal to the floor. This is the strange part, sometimes when I start it the whole truck will move forward until all slack is gone from drivetrain and it will make a snap noise from drivers side. So if anybody has any ideas I would appreciate it. Thanks all

Edited by new2ss (see edit history)

Its really simple if ur mechanically inclined at all. The chain is around 75 and fluid and a new gasket that's it. I have seen a post on here that basically walks you through the whole process but make sure that's your noise before tearing into it. Took me around two hours to pull and replace mine but I've done it multiple times so I would recommend sitting aside a full day for this. If u need any info aside from what's on here let me know brother.