1-2 will not shift at all

I was driving today. Stopped gassed up and went to leave, however as I pulled away I noticed my truck didn't shift when it normally would have. So I got onto the street and sure enough it won't shift. So I stop turn the truck off to see if restarting would help. Still won't shift. Can't manually put it in second either. Just stays in first. I've tried running it up in speed and rpms to see if it will jump into 3rd and it will not. Any thoughts?? And the fluid level and color is all good.

I lost 2nd but if I punched it I could catch the bottom of 3rd if it didn't get up to enough speed it would stay in first and I'd have to punch it again trans caused me to buy the ones thats in it now electronically it was calling to shift into 2nd changed fluid and checked solenoids they were good and all other gears worked 3 trans shops said it was time for a rebuild so got the FLT when taxes came but I drove it like that for a while till the new one came never found out what caused it

Turned out to be an ignition switch issue. Went to connect a tech2 up and couldn't establish a link. Kept saying the key wasn't on. So it was simple after we figured that out. I was worried for a minute. Thanks for the replies guys.