Intake suggestions.

Got my truck on the dyno today despite STOCK injectors, which I know I need bigger. Going deKa 60's. As you can guess I'm not happy with my results. The data log showed 100% injector flow from 4500 up. But the truck is still rich.... So I need air.... Now I know the options with Fast and MSD and sheet metals. But I'm just interested to know some custom stuff people have done with their intake manifold and CAI. I like custom. Just to have something different. Looking for ideas... Thank you in advance. I'm leaning towards building 4" custom intake with 100mm MAF for CAI.

I know you're going to ask so I did 350/380 on the dyno jet. Weak.

Mail order tune by zippy.

• 2 weeks later...

I was eyeballing that Holley high ram for sure. I just need something to hold up to some boost. I just bought a s475/87 and building my kit slowly but surely. I'm thinking of running 10lbs and hope for close to 600rwhp. The custom thing isn't a big deal, but Im interested in a carbureted style intake with the horn on top. Was wondering if anyone sold those.? Probably not. I'll prolly go with the Holley. Does anyone know how much hp deKa 60's are good for on a lq9?

What do you mean carb style with a horn on top? There's a write up for pretty much every manifold you can think of. They will all work with boost. Depending on the rest of your setup will determine the appropriate manifold. There's nothing wrong with a stock manifold and boost. If you feel your slow just turn the psi up a lb or two