Where to buy or build 4L65E trans?

Hey guys, just lost 2nd, 4th and OD in my 03 SS with 45,000 km. I've been having some trouble with the trans since I got the truck. Mostly slipping at the top of first into second at WOT. The previous owner had a Hypertech in truck with a big shift overlap, it felt like you were driving a cvt. Fluid is still in really nice shape just was serviced in December.

Long story short I'm looking to make this a stout street truck. it's got a Corsa, Aem intake and I was just getting ready to tune it with EFI Live. Future mods are efans, ARH long tubes, Stall and maybe a mild cam.

I've been looking at the FLT 4l65E level 5. Not sure what shipping will be like to Canada.

Any recommendations for a stall for this truck? I was thinking 2800-3000?

If I'm going to have a local guy build mine(not sure who yet) what parts should I be growing at it? Are there any kits that I can buy?

Nice truck man. Truly i would built my own tranny not only you knw what parts our going inside. You also havin fun doing your own work. Telling you from experience i went through 4 trannies and the last one i siad no more im doing it my self so i got all the parts here and thire. Total cost in parts 800. And the work i did it my self, now shes kicking some A$$ in the streets. And the best part of doing your own tranny you get customers that want the same thing on there own trucks. Thats a plus

a lot of people on here including myself have nothing but great things to say about FLT. i would not suggest building your own trans unless your very knowledgeable in transmissions

I would love to try and do the trans myself but I don't have any time these days.

Transmission goes in tonight;

New gaskets and seals

New input sprag

New upgraded 2-4 band

3-4 z pack

Beast sunshell

Transgo HD2 shift kit

Corvette servos

Reman valve body

New bushings

2200-2400 Stall

New separator plate

Anything else I need? Not quite a complete list just the stuff I took away from the trans builder.