Can anyone recommend complete bolt on exhaust - Headers to exhaust tip

Hello, I have read about every post under the Exhaust section on this forum. I have googled and looked on other truck forums. I can not find a definitive answer to my question.

I have a 2003 Silverado SS

K&N filter stock intake tube

Monster trans

2300 stall

I am looking for a complete exhaust that will BOLT on.

I would like the following to be included:

Full length headers

Cats or No cats I don't care *** No Emissions around here ***

Dual in and Dual out

same side exit or split exit I dont care

I just want to order it and bolt it on. I am tired of having to source a part or get something welded that did not fit correctly.

I do not open my hood for anyone as this is a daily driver. I have a couple 800+hp cars so I have no intention of modding this further.

I would also like to stay low on the budget so painted headers will work for me.

Thank You and if your the one that helps me out if your ever around Louisville, KY stop by and I will buy you a few beers :)

Thanks

Will :D

post-26152-0-10875100-1430864691_thumb.jpg

Edited by syclone2910 (see edit history)

Cant offer any advice to your question but pretty truck and welcome to the forum Will.

Im sure someone will chime in with some good suggestions

Dynatech headers are very popular and bolt in, I would recommend a corsa catback, and get the touring on if you don't like very raspy sound. I have a corsa touring, and arh headers with high flow cats, and my truck sounds awesome.

No, it won't fit. The dynatech will come with its own though. I am pretty sure you have the choice of carted mid pipe, or catless. Catless will need a tune to turn off rear O2 sensors though, unless you can use the simulators.

I just checked them out and the headers he linked he also linked to them at summit racing. It shows 07+ silverado 2wd and 4wd. Are you sure they will fit the 03 AWD SS? Its not on the list. Thanks

I just finished B&B Thing looks awesome everywhere connection to the exhaust tip. No cats and minor drone.

Can you give me a link to where you bought it all or part numbers so I can make sure I get all the right parts? Thanks