Rough idle and stalling at low RPM

Aksonny

truck runs perfect then all of a sudden starts running rough idle and cutting off, run some codes and random misfire shows up and when running codes it stops and ran fine until the next day after work, replaced spark plugs and wires but still rough. Ran better while driving after that, replaced alternator anyways bearing was squealing a little but still rough idle. Checked the MAF and it was good. Oil pressure dips to nothing a few times but is good now, ran a code and had an EVAP leak somewhere. Tomorrow I'm gonna clean the throttle body and checked the air intake for leaks and nothing. Anybody got any input on what else could be causing this?

Throttle body looked like a clogged toilet. But now my engine seems weaker after the spark plugs and wires were changed. it's not snappy and has a different tone to it

Still may have an intake leak. The old trick a lot of people use is to squirt a SMALL amount of brake clean around intake. Spray a little and slowly work your way around. If engine speed increases you have found leak. I would test first because it has a plastic intake. This works on "older" cars with metal intakes.

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...