Input speed sensor on any 06 trucks?

Hey wondering if guys on here with a 06 SS have noticed a speed sensor on the transmission pump. I had my 4l65e previously built by a shop, and it recently took a dive. Im having a different person go through it this time.

First thing that was noticed to be broken was the Yank converter, hub was cracked a piece broken off. And the back or front I should say of the converter looks toast, so clutch is fried. I talked to Dave @ Yank and he says the converter was probably locked at WOT or on a dyno and that caused the clutch burn up. Faullty pump rotor, or too high of pressure caused the Hub to break.

Person doing to rebuild found the input shaft has the cuts on it for input sensor to read, but the pump has no sensor. I've talked to PACT and they say some 06 models came with just the newer shaft but no sensor.

Wondering any of the guys with 06 trucks on here have noticed that and you guys have a sensor.

Thanks in advance

Most all 06'+ have 4L70 parts (has input sensor) and the input shaf being one of them but is not drilled for the sensor and is totally normal. Mine is the same way. The boost valve is also different from the normal pre 06' model it's shorter.