New cowl hood

I think it would look decent on blue. I'm definitely a fan of black rims on blue, don't see why the hood wouldn't look bad. Looks pretty good on red

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd510/Pwilly7/3A10FAE4-C7B7-4565-8AD2-ED84A8DCBC6C-1281-0000010CE255D4EF_zpsac34784b.jpg

Shiny black haha. The only that paints around here said it'd be anywhere between 300-600 so I might just have to leave the stock one on until I can pay for it to be painted

You talking primer black or shiny black?

Shiny black would probably be cool. Primer black will just have people pointing and saying "Hey, that dude didn't paint his hood". :jester:

Haha I really liked the primered look but didn't want it to look that flat, so I got it painted semi flat.

:withstupid: if your going to have it professionally painted I would have it painted blue. the black will just look out of place. i would think you bought it painted from a black truck and never had it resprayed lol