4" Cowl Hoods for the 03-06 Silverado

jddmj

Will the rear spoilers be a one piece?

The rear spoilers are 3 piece like the original.

Those hoods look pretty good, but if he could make something like this, I would be in for sure. Even at a higher cost.

I spoke with him yesterday, and he said that it is hard to make a one off hood, and it come out to profit him any. I would love an extractor hood from a ZL1, but each hood would be like $800 or so.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No pics of the 4"?

No, one has not been made yet. But this hood pictured is the main idea, just 2 inches bigger. I personally do not need a 4" hood, so I can't have one made for myself, and nowhere to go with it but pictures. I personally feel like 4" is to much, but Im just helping out the community with what they are looking for.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is what he currently produces, and he is willing to make it all the way to 4" The one pictured is 2.5-3"

That's perfect! What's he asking for the 2.5-3?

11273709_10153325059927390_1222794475_n_

Same money as stated before. But I don't believe this is going to happen. I have not had the first order.

I'm headed to San Diego for another year of training before I make my way back to the fleet. After school I will go to a ship and run the Sonar division. Hopefully back down in Jacksonville. I've grown quite accustomed to the east coast and their lifestyle.. not to mention their lack of requirements when it comes to firearms and vehicle emissions LOL....

MAYBE... I can scoop one of these hoods on my way back west