1 less Intimidator SS on the streets

NTMD8R_SS

Well have not been on in awhile, just usually browse once in awhile. But just letting yall know that my old Intimidator was stolen last week and has not been recovered, probly in pieces by now. Just incase any of he parts pop up forsale, even tho I didnt own it anymore it still kinda sucks cause it stood out from the rest. Just wanted to keep yall updated.

P6160014.jpg

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

Yeah not to mention it was my first truck so it had alittle sentimential value but had a good 6 years whit it. My current truck keeps me happy tho really need to start messing whit it again since i have not done anything to it in like a year.

20141209_131906_zps6d564294.jpg

Honestly id just look for the brakes or wheels on anybodies truck cause those are really rare

Yeah there definitely going to show up somewhere, but there going to switch so many hands before that. When these trucks get stolen are Insurance companies giving us what these rare trucks are really worth? I mean I think the prices are down a bit on these trucks just cause of gas prices.