Bed Sagging

SSplaytoy

Has anyone noticed a growing gap between the cab and bed of their SS? I noticed a larger space at the top and smaller at the bottom after a while once I dropped it. I have seen a few other SS's that look like they have the same problem if you look hard.

Could it be that the cladding along the botom of the truck is just giving you the illusion that the gap has gotten bigger?

Here is a side shot of my truck, not lowered.

Side.jpg

From the picture, it looks like the gap is bigger at the top than at the bottom.

Could it be that the cladding along the botom of the truck is just giving you the illusion that the gap has gotten bigger?

Here is a side shot of my truck, not lowered.

Side.jpg

From the picture, it looks like the gap is bigger at the top than at the bottom.

:withstupid: I thought for a long time that there was something wrong, but I think it is just the cladding.

it has to be the cladding because of the way its closer to the body...i used too see mine all the time because we park almost in front of the garage at work and i could see it all the time

I always look twice at mine...the lower bed with the cladding is closer to the cab because it wraps around the front of the bed. If you look closely it also tapers up and in between the wheel and the front of the bed.

Archived