Last few pieces of the puzzle

977c1f5f3d73b76f81a46a3def91171e.jpg

Fuel rails and injectors showed up today! Finally time to man up and get this thing going... After a little research I realize I might have made a mistake going with the fast injectors, I thought they were a good brand? Has anyone ran the 85# version and any help with injector data would be much appreciated... Hope to get this under way in the next couple of weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty parts, bud. Hope you get them installerd soon and they work out great for you.

Thanks buddy... Just hope these injectors don't end up giving me a fit!

The data for the FAST injectors is hard to get. Those who have it won't give it up from what I have seen. I have some 65# and need the info too. Some of the good tuners have the info.

The data for the FAST injectors is hard to get. Those who have it won't give it up from what I have seen. I have some 65# and need the info too. Some of the good tuners have the info.

Everything I read so far says the are basically stock ls2 injectors with a modified single hole tip... I'm gonna keep digging and will figure it out!

41dc15d9fcf37269468d0b77c65cd845.jpg

Can't win for lose... Guess my research is not good enough... Ls2 intake, fuel rails and injectors... But the rails only work with compact injectors and the taller style 2.5 o ring to o ring... The fast ls2 injectors I ordered are 2".... Aghhhhhhhhhhh

50709b20e1c2b7ffe37c5e2a99681a72.jpg

Well figured my away around it... I forgot about the 42# foMoCo injectors that came with the kit... Going to pick up so 3/8npt to 8an fittings and God willing it's finally time to get this show on the road! Good timing to because I keep throwing a code for catalyst problems bank 2