brake ducts

mowen219

Trying to find both brake ducts for my 06 ss. Had mine stolen off my truck the other day and apparently they are extremely hard to come by. So anybody have a pair they aren't using or know where I can buy a set would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by mowen219 (see edit history)

They are just super expensive.

You can also find them on LMC

I would pass buying from LMC all those place do is buy from a dealer and mark up. See if you can find someone local who will make you a deal.... If not try a website like GMparts direct or similar.

I would pass buying from LMC all those place do is buy from a dealer and mark up. See if you can find someone local who will make you a deal.... If not try a website like GMparts direct or similar.

Wow your right. I use to think LMC was usualy cheaper, but they are selling brake ducts for $270 each and GMparts direct has them for $176

Wow your right. I use to think LMC was usualy cheaper, but they are selling brake ducts for $270 each and GMparts direct has them for $176

On any "genuine" part the company has to buy from a dealer. I have never used LMC but I'm sure they sell a ton of aftermarket junk.... I mean parts. If they are anything like the places I get chevelle parts they mostly sell re pop stuff. No oem sells direct to those catalog places so all your doing is paying another layer of mark up. Even places like GMparts.com or similar basically sell at cost plus 10 and then bone you on the shipping so you basically are getting part for around cost plus 20 or 25. See if a local dealer will make you a deal. It doesn't hurt to ask....

• 2 weeks later...