Electric Radiator Fans

jenkins

I'm thinking about swapping out my belt driven fan with an electric fan, and maybe going with a low profile radiator. I assume that I will need to change to a smaller belt since I the electric fan won't have a pully, anyone know what size belt I would need to go with? Any recommendations on the brands that seem to work well? Thanks.

I'm thinking about swapping out my belt driven fan with an electric fan, and maybe going with a low profile radiator. I assume that I will need to change to a smaller belt since I the electric fan won't have a pully, anyone know what size belt I would need to go with? Any recommendations on the brands that seem to work well? Thanks.

you should also go with a higher output alternator for the fans if your still useing stock alt., then you will need a longer belt.

a50611af51c3086b610b2a8302cc13a2.jpg

Nope no longer belt required... Just do this. Upgrade your alternator get you three relays make your own harnesse38cfb984d40967ac8224941f93dbc4d.jpg

Find you a couple pins for the pcm ground triggers... There so much info on this one mod it's astounding.. And you will need someone to program the fans for the pcm to see them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk