04 truck will turn over in ON position and head lights on all the time

truck all of a suden decided to act up. truck will try and start in the on positon and headlight on all the time. If i move the key all the wa to start position it take a few cranks and then it starts. My head lights stay on all the time and only the head lights. please help as shes my daily driver right now.

Cesar

I had the same problem with my truck two years ago or so, except for the headlight issue. It is related to your underhood fuse block. I pressure washed my engine bay, inner fenders, underhood fuse block and wow was that a mistake. Truck would always try and start itself as soon as you turned on the key. My fix was to put a fan blowing on the relay/fuse box with the plastics removed and after two nights in the garage it fixed the problem. Basiclly the water gets inside and below where the fuses and relays are and makes connections across things like the starter relay. Hopefully this helps you out.